Essence of the Role
The person in the position of Assembler II assembles and/or packages mechanical parts involving both light and heavy parts. These may include pulleys, reducers, installing casters into decks, etc.
- Assembly of both light and heavy mechanical parts.
- Complete jobs in a timely fashion according to Company standards.
- Conduct quality check of assembly upon completion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong knowledge of hand tools, power tools and measuring devices.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to read and interpret job specifications.
- Ability to follow simple instructions.
- Good mechanical and structural aptitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to lift and/or exert force up to 100 pounds.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Willing to attend additional training to upgrade his/her education and/or sharpen any skill deficiencies.